Life insurance policies protect your beneficiaries with financial stability and security when it matters most. In the event of your passing, life insurance provides financial help to your beneficiaries. Life insurance can help your beneficiaries with:
- Covering any lost income to help continue the same standard of living
- Paying off debts
- Paying for your children’s education
- Covering funeral and related costs
Which is right for you? First, always ask yourself why you need your life insurance policy and what you’re trying to accomplish by having a life insurance policy. Are you insuring your life so that when you pass away your children will be able to go to college or so your spouse will be able to pay off the mortgage?
A temporary form of life insurance – term life – is well suited for these concerns. If you are more concerned about providing income to a widow or widower for life, funding retirement, or passing on wealth to future generations you will find permanent life insurance to be better suited for these goals. If you have a temporary goal in mind then term insurance may be best.
However, if you are looking to address a long term need or concern then its best to look at permanent life insurance. Buying insurance of any kind is often confusing. There are always a lot of factors to be considered. Consult with us today to help determine what type of life insurance will best meet your needs and make sure that the ones you love are provided for. Our agents are here to help you make a decision that’s right for you!
Some things to consider with regards to life insurance planning are:
- Don’t procrastinate. Life insurance is not a product that you will always be able to buy. As you age the cost of life insurance rises, also. In the meantime, you could also get sick or die prior to obtaining the coverage you need.
- You’re not ever stuck with a decision to buy life insurance… you can always lower or cancel coverage!
- You can get stuck with the decision of not buying life insurance because you will not always be eligible to purchase life insurance, based on your health.
Many clients initially come to The Braun Agency for our industry-leading insurance products and competitive rates. Insurance and protection is a significant piece of your financial plan, but it is only one part of your financial plan. The Braun Agency can assist you with your entire plan.
The Braun Agency is the only Nationwide Agency in Hampton Roads that is owned and led by a Certified Financial Planner. Therefore, our clients receive the benefit of a holistic approach to insurance and financial planning combined with industry leading products that cannot be obtained anywhere else.
Our mission is to help you achieve your life goals by getting from where you are financially to where you want to be. We accomplish this by helping you build your plan, achieve your plan, and protect your plan. To learn more about this process CLICK HERE
Or, to start by obtaining a proposal on life insurance, click here connect with us below and an agent will follow up with you.
* Refer to your policy and agent for your coverages. Coverage options explained on this site do not apply to all insureds and do not serve as a consultation or suggestion of coverages. This content is meant for educational purposes only*